Sex is lovely, sex brings intimacy but sometimes we act in ways that kill this pleasurable act. Most people are guilty of killing the mood due to their actions after sex.
I understand for some, it’s something they don’t do intentionally so I decided to write about this.
Below are 5 things you should never do immediately after having sex.
1. QUICKLY WEARING YOUR CLOTHES Quickly wearing your clothes after sex doesn’t show intimacy, it kills what you just shared with your partner.
2. CHECKING YOUR PHONE Making a call, sending messages or doing whatever with your phone isn’t the right thing to do immediately after sex. You pass the wrong message to your partner when you do this.
3. TURNING ON THE TV Watching soccer or a cartoon isn’t the right thing to do immediately after sharing a passionate moment with your partner.
4. HURRYING TO THE BATHROOM Yes I understand you need to have a shower after a hot and amazing sex but it shouldn’t be immediately after sex. You need to spend some time with your partner before you visit the bathroom. It’s even better when you have a shower together after sex.
5. FALLING ASLEEP Most people do this and it’s not the best thing to do after sex. Sleeping immediately after sex won’t give you the opportunity to cuddle and enjoy the moment you just shared with your partner. Have an amazing sex life with your partner.
Source : JoyGist
Your opinions are welcomed…
The post Things You Should Never Do Immediately After Having S3x [18+ Only] appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria No. 1 Online Portal.
Source: New feed