Home News Serious Panic as Technician is Electrocuted at the Lagos House of Assembly

Serious Panic as Technician is Electrocuted at the Lagos House of Assembly

2
0
SHARE

Tragedy struck in the Lagos State House of Assembly on Tuesday when a young air conditioner (AC) technician was electrocuted while working at the assembly premises, Tribune has reported.The unlucky man identified as Tobi was said to have been killed while working on the ACs at the Assembly chamber.

It was further revealed that Tobi was working alongside two of his colleagues who had no idea initially that he had been electrocuted. When his colleagues realized what had happened, they rushed him to the staff clinic at the secretariat, nearby but could not be revived.

There were indications that Tobi and his colleagues might have opted to work on the AC maintenance as no legislative activity was going on, as the lawmakers are currently on a short recess which is expected to last till November 13.

Serious Panic as Technician is Electrocuted at the Lagos House of Assembly.

Related posts:

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here