Nigerian superstar David Adeleke known as Davido is set to round off his spectacular year on a high with his first headline concert in Nigeria in five years.
The singer rode on the back of two mega hit singles “IF” and “Fall” to go on a “30 Billion World Tour“. The “30 Billion Africa Tour” followed the 30 Billion World Tour, which he will now round off with a headline concert at Eko Hotel, Lagos on the 27th of December, 2017.
The singer shared the above photo on his Instagram page and wrote:
It’s been a crazy year for me on so many levels and we are just kicking off! We said we were going back to basics and that’s exactly what we are doing; my first headline show in Lagos in five years!! We’ve toured the world this year it’s only right we end it all in my home town – Lagos! It’s going to be crazy! Get ready, December 27th is going to be on a different level! #30BG#ThePlug Many surprises
Davido To Round Off 30 Billion Tour In Lagos On December 27th.
More from my site
- Davido Performs At 50,000 Capacity Stadium In Sierra Leone, See Crowd (Photos)
- American Rapper, Meek Mill Set To Tour African Cities Including Lagos, Accra
- Davido Cancels Zimbabwe Show Over Tagbo Controversy
- Last week, one half of Psquare, Peter Okoye who now goes by the name Mr P, headlined a Nigeria @57 Independence concert in Washington. Mr P performed “Gongo Aso” by 9ice and “U Remind me” by Usher at the event.
- UNN Student, Precious Nwodo, Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (Photos)
- FG Will Not Rest On Its Oars On Improving The Nigerian Economy- Presidency
- Singer Dencia Stops Children From Fighting On Her Way To Interview
- 80 Million Nigerians Lack Access To Electricity – World Bank
- Las Vegas Concert Shooting: Death Toll Rises To 50, More Than 200 Injured (Photos)
- Tiwa Savage Brings Dance Queen Kaffy’s 5-Year-Old Son On Epic Dance Battle